Frequently Asked Questions - API
- The OPeNDAP C++ implementation contains a DAP API/library and CGI dispatch framework.
- The OPeNDAP Java implementation contains a DAP API and servlet framework
- The GrADS DODS Server (GDS) includes a Java servlet framework for developing OPeNDAP servers.
- The OPeNDAP C++ implementations DAP API/library can be used to develop OPeNDAP clients.
- The OPeNDAP Java implementations DAP API can be used to develop OPeNDAP clients.
- The OPeNDAP C++ implementations netCDF client library is an OPeNDAP enabled version of the netCDF interface.
- The Unidata netCDF Java library is OPeNDAP enabled "out of the box" and includes OPeNDAP specific extensions for dealing with OPeNDAP data types that don't fit in the netCDF data model