- Win32 package
- Mac OS/X
- OS/X 10.4 (Tiger) package
- Intel Mac
- ix386/ix86_64/Fedora Core 4.
- i386/RedHat Enterprise3
Required packages The Matlab structs tool requires the libdap library, version 3.6.2. Required third-party packages On win32 the libdap binary distribution contains all the third-party libraries you need; on platforms like linux you should look at the requirements for libdap. In most cases those libraries are already present, so to avoid duplication and other problems, we don't provide them by default. The Mac falls somewhere in between.
- The libdap binary distribution contains all the third-party libraries you need.
- Mac OS/X 10.4 or greater
- The Mac users may need to install libxml2. See the third-party software page or go directly to the libxml2 page.
- Linux (x86_64/i386)
- Modern versions of Linux come with the needed third-party libraries.