- The new DAP3.3 Keywords are supported by the library.
- Constraint expressions can now include multiple function calls. Previously, when a function was used in the projection part of the CE and it was not a 'projection function,' but a function that returns data, only function could be called in the CE. Now the evaluator supports calling a series of functions. The results are returned in a Dataset object as before. Because this is a new behavior for the library I have bumped up the minor revision. This version is backward compatible with the previous version of the library.
- Grid now prints the XML declaration correctly when a constrained Grid variable's type decays to a Structure. The expr-test program now has an XML option (-x) for use with constrained DDS/DDX output. This bug affected the usefulness of the DDX response.
- The geogrid() function now takes both (grid, <box points>) and (grid, lat array, lon array <box points>).
The libdap 3.11.x software requires libcurl 7.10.6, libxml2 2.6.16 and a modern pthreads library. To build from a fresh SVN checkout, you'll need automake 1.10, autoconf 2.61 and libtool 1.5.24.
- Version 3.11.1
- libdap-3.11.1.tar.gz, gpg signature. Required: libcurl, libxml2 and pthreads. On linux you'll need the regular packages plus the '-devel' development packages for these. They are commonly present on machines configured for development. See above. If you are building the source on Windows XP, Vista or Window 7 you will need a fairly complex collection of tools. Assuming you have Visual C++ 9.0 (aka 2008) using the OPeNDAP Tools 1.1 (sig) installer will set up a build environment for you. This is the build environment used to make the binaries distributed here.