- Portability issues: Updated gnulib and mkstemps fixed as per user reports. Removed a test for block_size in HTTPCacheTest that failed on Fedora ppc64le system with XFS system
- Branches/tickets merged: HYRAX-390 (CppUnit test improvements)
- Bug fixes in memory usage for Vector types.
- Refactored transform_to_dap4() methods and associated API
- Implemented transform_to_dap2() method.
- Refactored test harnesses so that running individual
- tests is now a viable option.
The libdap 3.19.1 software requires libcurl 7.19, libxml2 2.7 and a modern pthreads library (installing the RPMs above using yum will fetch these for you automatically). To build from a fresh GitHub clone, you'll need automake 1.11, autoconf 2.63 and libtool 2.2.
- Version 3.19.1
- libdap-3.19.1.tar.gz, gpg signature. Required: libcurl, libxml2 and pthreads. With CentOS/RPM you'll need the regular packages plus the '*-devel' development packages for these; '*-dev' for Debian/Ubuntu/deb. They are commonly present on machines configured for development. See above. For Windows, we suggest using the OC library for client side access or building/running the server using CygWin.