Active Primary Participants
The following original participants have remained quite active on the project:
- Mark Abbott -- West Coast coordinator.
- Richard Chinman -- has coordinated activites at NCAR and helped with LAS evaluation.
- Peter Cornillon -- ?
- Margaret Davidson -- changed jobs and asked Anne Ball to replace her. Anne has lead
the Southeast effort and has also been quite active in metadata issues related to the
- Glenn Flierl -- is involved as an advisor on strategic and technical issues.
- Dave Fulker -- although Dave has not been directly involved that much, UNIDATA
is a major player with new funded efforts using DODS, an interface, the aggregation
servers, and user support.
- James Gallagher -- technical lead.
- Ted Habermann -- working on DODS-GIS linkage, has also installed servers for
NGDC data holdings in their DBMS.
- Peter Hamilton -- has installed servers and a web page at SAIC.
- Steve Hankin -- has been working on the DODS web crawler, installation of
LASs, installed servers for PMEL data holding and promotes DODS.
- Richard Lawrence -- is working with Habermann on DODS-GIS linkage.
- Chris Lynnes -- has obtained funded for the DODS-WMT gateway and installed
servers for Goddard DAAC holdings.
- Linda Mercer -- is actively coordinating the Northeast region and is installating
servers for State of Maine data.
- Worth Nowlin -- is actively coordinating the Gulf Coast region, chaired the National
workshop and has installed servers at A&M with associated web page.
- Lola Olsen -- has been working actively on entering data set descriptions for
DODS-accessible data sets into the Global Change Master Directory (GCMD) as well as
coordinating these entries with the NVODS Data Directory.
Return to proposal.