Primary Partners Still Participating
The following original participants basically attended the National Meeting,
but have not participated much if at all beyond that:
- Brad Butman -- did participate more actively than most at the National Meeting,
but little beyond that. My guess however is that he will continue to participate in
useful ways if asked. Brad is also our connection to the USGS DODS servers at Woods
Hole originally set up by Rich Signell.
- Don Collins -- did not attend the National meeting, but Chris Finch did attend
in his place and has shown some interest in maintaining DODS servers at JPL, although
not nearly at the level as Lynnes at the Goddard.
- James Cummings -- interest in installing DODS servers as part of GODAE
Check on this.
- Neville Smith -- participated in the National meeting and is installing DODS
servers, nothing available externally yet though.
- Ken Tenore --has not participated, but David Remson, who is involved in LabNet
technical issues, attended the National meeting and has expressed an interest in
working actively with the project especially on interface issues.
Return to proposal.