The File Server
A File Server is a DODS accessible inventory of the files in a multi-file
The WOCE TOPEX sea height data set is a multi-file data set. Its
file server is accessible at:
- At a minimum the File Server contains two columns (or groups of columns)
- A column of URLs, one for each file in a data set, and
- One or more columns for the information that is required to
distinquish between the files in the data set, often time.
- The variables in the File Server are an example of the sequence data
- The data in a File Server can also be constrained.
Note the .asc to return the data in the browser.