Version 1.0.1. is a beta release of the software. The 1.0.1 release adds support for:
- HTTP/1.1 persistent connections.
- Improved OPeNDAP directory response.
- Prototype SOAP Interface.
- Server UUID on top level directory for improved web searchability.
- Persistent content (configurations, user supplied documents/web pages, etc.).
- Improved internal efficiency via BES client connection pooling.
For the current beta release, binaries will be added when they are available. You need the Java Web Archive file unless you plan to build the OLFS from the Java source:
- OLFS jar file Unpack using 'jar -xvf filename' and follow the instructions in the README file. (Requires Java 1.5. Tested against Tomcat 5.5)
You will also need:
- Version 1.0.1:
- OLFS 0.1.4 source jar, OLFS 0.1.3 documentation jar.
Soap Test Client
- We also have SoapTestClient available for this release.It provides an example for people that wish to try the SOAP interface to have an example of how to use it. Source code: SoapTestClient-0.1.4-src.jar; and binary: SoapTestClient-0.1.4.jar
- Version 1.0.1
- Contributed: Sharing your binary builds for those operating systems not available here.