This 1.2 release features:
- Support for multiple BES's: Data providers may configure a single Hyrax installation to work with multiple BES's.
- The OLFS dispatch code has been refactored to allow 3rd party dispatch handlers to be added simply by modifying the configuration and adding the java class files to the Tomcat library directory.
- An update on the 27th to include a fix for a concurrency problem we found in the OLFS.
- An update on May 3rd to include bug fixes for the BES.
ATTENTION: For those of you that already have Hyrax this change will render your current olfs.xml obsolete. You have two options, either:
Remove the directory $CATALINA_HOME/content/opendap. Restarting Tomcat will cause it to be recreated with a new compatible olfs.xml file.
Copy the file from the web application: cp $CATALINA_HOME/webapps/opendap/initialContent/olfs.xml $CATALINA_HOME/content/opendap
You will want (need?) to read the new configuration documents to localize your new installation:
Individual Binaries will be added when they are available. What to get: You will need the OLFS (which is a Java binary and runs on any computer with Java 1.5) and one set of the BES, dap-server and one or more data handlers. We're including libdap here as well to cut down on the amount of hunting around you need to do; libdap is required for all of our software written in C++ (which includes the BES and the handlers).
- Linux (Fedora Core 4) i386 RPMs
- Version 1.2:
Soap Test Client
We also have SoapTestClient available for this release.It provides an example for people that wish to try the SOAP interface to have an example of how to use it. Source code: SoapTestClient-1.0.0.src.jar; and binary: SoapTestClient-1.0.0.jar
- Version 1.2
- Contributed: Sharing your binary builds for those operating systems not available here.