This 1.2.1 release features:
- Improved support for compressed files: The support for compressed data files has been completely revamped to be more efficient and safer. The cache used for the decompressed files has also be completely re-implemented.
- Bug fixes
- These fixes address important security issues which were found in the BES software. Sites running Hyrax should upgrade as soon as practical.
- Updated (21 May) the BES and OLFS (to versions 3.5.1 and 1.2.3, resp.) to include a fix for a transmission problem that affects some large 32 bit floating point arrays.
Binaries Individual Binaries will be added when they are available. What to get: You will need the OLFS (which is a Java binary and runs on any computer with Java 1.5) and one set of the BES, dap-server and one or more data handlers. We're including libdap here as well to cut down on the amount of hunting around you need to do; libdap is required for all of our software written in C++ (which includes the BES and the handlers).
- MAC OS/X 10.4
- Version 1.2.1:
- Note: Because of changes in the BES' binary interface, you will need to rebuild not only the BES itself, but also all of the handlers. You can use the existing libdap and OFLS binaries.
Soap Test Client
- We also have SoapTestClient available for this release.It provides an example for people that wish to try the SOAP interface to have an example of how to use it. Source code: SoapTestClient-1.0.0.src.jar; and binary: SoapTestClient-1.0.0.jar
- Version 1.2.1
- Contributed: Sharing your binary builds for those operating systems not available here.