The 1.6.0 beta release:
- This is a beta release; binary builds will be made available soon.
- NCML: Hyrax now supports NcML. Wit the NcML handler you can add new attributes and variables to any of data sets served with Hyrax. The initial version of the NcML handler also supports aggregations of multiple files into a single data set.
- Automatically generated THREDDS catalogs now have a 'file' service
- Improvements to the netCDF file response (Hyrax 1.5 introduced netCDF as a return type for Hyrax).
- HDF5 now has support for HDF EOS and a special mode for CF 1.0 compliant files.
- HDF4 Bug fixes for HDF EOS.
- Bug fixes and feature additions (Beta Release)
Individual Binaries will be added when they are available. What to get: You will need the OLFS (which is a Java binary and runs on any computer with Java 1.5) and one set of the BES, dap-server and one or more data handlers. We're including libdap here as well to cut down on the amount of hunting around you need to do; libdap is required for all of our software written in C++ (which includes the BES and the handlers).
- If you are updating from an older version of Hyrax (older than Hyrax 1.5.0) you will need to update your olfs.xml file! See $CATALINA_HOME/webapps/opendap/initialContent/olfs.xml for the default olfs.xml for Hyrax 1.6.0. For more detailed information see the Hyrax Configuration Documentation
- Version 1.6.0 beta:
- Note: All of our software downloads are signed using GPG. Ask us for the public key if you want to verify the signatures.
- libdap 3.10.0, gpg signature
- bes 3.8.2, gpg signature
- General purpose handlers 4.0.0, gpg signature
- NetCDF Handler 3.9.0, gpg signature
- FreeForm Handler 3.8.0, gpg signature
- HDF4 Handler 3.8.0, gpg signature
- HDF5 Handler 1.4.0, gpg signature
- Fileout NetCDF Handler 1.0.0, gpg signature
- Wcs Gateway Handler 1.1.0, gpg signature
- NcML Handler 1.0.1, gpg signature
- Version 1.6.0 beta
- Contributed: Sharing your binary builds for those operating systems not available here.