The following are actively participating with the effort:
- Jim Bisagni -- (UMASS Dartmouth) has installed servers for some of their data
holdings and is using DODS internally to access data.
- Benno Blumenthall -- (Lamont) has written his own DODS servers for his substantial
archive of climatological data sets.
- Patrick Brockman -- (Parisian Unversities) is leading an effort to use
DODS as the primary mechanism to share numerical model data between groups
looking at global carbon flux with terrestrial, oceanographic and meteorological
- Lee Dantzler -- (NODC) would like to see NODC be a significant player in
this effort. Not much so far though.
- Steve Diggs -- (Scripps) has installed servers for WOCE hydrographic data sets.
- Brian Doty -- (COLA) has developed a GrADS-DODS server.
- Sara Graves -- (U Alabama-Huntsville) has installed servers for xxx
- Bernie Kilonsky -- (U Hawaii) has installed servers for WOCE sea level data sets.
- John Lever -- (NAVOCEANO) has installed DODS servers and is very interested
in using DODS internally to access their VERY LARGE data holdings from GISs.
- -- (US/JGOFS) have installed servers for their holding and are working with
Steven Hankin to provide access via LAS
- -- with POGO has installed servers at WHOI. There is interest within POGO
in using DODS for data access. They need a good interface.
- Roland Schweitzer -- has installed servers for CDCs meteorological and ocean
surface data sets.
- Victor Zlotnicki -- (JPL) has installed servers for WOCE altimeter sea height fields.
Return to proposal.