Version 1.0.2 is a beta release of the software. As of this release the name of the server is changed from Server4 to Hyrax. This 1.0.2 release features:
- Bug fixes (Tickets: 767, 784, 789, 793, and others)
- Partial implementation of logging (Ticket 785)
- Improved documentation regarding shared libraries. (Ticket 780)
- The BES and the data handlers come with test data and will work and serve data immediately after an install using the default configuration. (Ticket 764)
Note 5 March 2008: We are no longer listing the binaries for any of the beta releases. The packages are still on our site, however, if you need them. What to get: You will need the OLFS (which is a Java binary and runs on any computer with Java 1.5) and one set of the BES, dap-server and one or more data handlers. We're including libdap here as well to cut down on the amount of hunting around you need to do; libdap is required for all of our software written in C++ (which includes the BES and the handlers).
- OLFS jar file Unpack using 'jar -xvf filename' and follow the instructions in the README file. (Requires Java 1.5. Tested against Tomcat 5.5)
- Version 1.0.2:
Soap Test Client
We also have SoapTestClient available for this release. It provides an example for people that wish to try the SOAP interface to have an example of how to use it. Source code: SoapTestClient-0.1.4-src.jar; and binary: SoapTestClient-0.1.4.jar
- Version 1.0.2
- Contributed: Sharing your binary builds for those operating systems not available here.