This 1.3.0 release features:
- Bug fixes
- Hyrax control script: Simplifies starting and stopping Hyrax when running the BES and the OLFS on the same machine.
- Compression support: Unix compress (.Z) is now supported.
- Signed distributions: Our software distributions are now signed using a public/private key pair. See Public Key for more information.
Individual Binaries will be added when they are available. What to get: You will need the OLFS (which is a Java binary and runs on any computer with Java 1.5) and one set of the BES, dap-server and one or more data handlers. We're including libdap here as well to cut down on the amount of hunting around you need to do; libdap is required for all of our software written in C++ (which includes the BES and the handlers).
- MAC OS/X 10.4
- Linux (Fedora Core 6) x64_86 RPMs
- Linux (Fedora Core 6) i386 RPMs
- Version 1.3.0:
- Note: All of our software downloads are signed using GPG. Ask us for the public key if you want to verify the signatures.
Soap Test Client
- We also have SoapTestClient available for this release.
It provides an example for people that wish to try the SOAP interface to have an example of how to use it.
- Version 1.3.0
- Contributed: Sharing your binary builds for those operating systems not available here.